Monday, March 04, 2013

Leadership That Impoverishes (4)

The University days wasn't much better, not worse either, on the surface; of gorgeous nice architectural buildings and fanciful cars, and of cute girls and handsome dudes, of bizarre attitudes and amazing meekness, and above all, of seemingly vibrant looking people, you will tend to think all the odd things of the universe surround only you. But in the deep, underneath the surface, you will know that there are fake characters and there are, genuine and indeed people with real vigour and zeal. Unfortunately, you find darkness where light supposed to be beaming; in the latter, there are only very few you can find, not the one you think you know. Knowing this fact gave me an impetus, then I could take on my fears and bury inferiority complex, I discovered I was richer and hungary. I gave a soft fight and what I got was huge. There were moment of despair, of excessive perspiration out thin air, and of huge laughter, rib cracking joy and unimaginable victories. The best moment never seems obvious as to be mentioned really, but the not so bright moments were in the classrooms. I hated lectures and find it difficult to comprehend and follow out. Just hated it. Yet, I was never absent in any of those classes I claimed to hate. Judge me as you wish! On a fateful morning in one of our classes, I changed where I used to sit, often the window side or rear-front, to enjoy the gang of cluster guys at the back of the class. First finding, nobody was writing as the Professor representative dictates. Second finding, they had all the notes. They only made a writing gesture when he approaches them. There I began to get uneasy, I barely waited for the class to end when I asked where the note was from. So you don't have this he asked, gesturely I replied no. 'Well, I got this from a graduating student, and he added, ' there is no problem for Baba's note, it is everywhere, he has been using this note since he took Dr. X when he was an undergraduate' he mentioned. Dr. X was also our lecturer. Same note still in use since, I couldn't gather my thought until I lost out of class. Then we were in part one. My emotion was deeply attached to this, we were just being fed trash. I sought to derived joy outside of the classroom by reading multi-layered junks, yeah, anything readable, partaking in clubs activities and reading Again. Not a bookworm though. Can you get it now, I didn't have hatred for education, but the process.