Saturday, March 09, 2013

And the next Pope is . . .

Really do not have any interest in this and neither do I have any stake. I am aware of the tense feelings that usually dominate the air when a Muslim engaged a Non-Muslims or a Christian engaged a Non-Christian and the likes in a discussion that affect the other faith, especially in a less friendly manner. In this light, I am conscious of what I say or right when it comes to inter-faith and religious-based issues, for anything said, even it is a public knowledge will be thrown and twisted back at you, such is the situation we have found ourselves. But, as a citizen of the world and a pursuant of moral society, it pains when one spot darkness where light supposed to be beaming. Well, I will not say anything more than this before some brainwashed fanatics would be raining curses on my page.

I stumbled on the link and wish to share it - www.talkofnaija.com/news/172074_conclave-2013-sex-abuse-victims-network-names-dirty-dozen-would-be-popes and the next Pope is . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . of black origin.